Applications for Fall 2017 are now closed. If you have questions about your application, please contact us at email@example.com
Applying to the UMKC Conservatory of Music and Dance is a two-part process:
- All applicants to the Conservatory must first apply to the University of Missouri-Kansas City:
- Once the UMKC application is completed, applicants will need to complete the Conservatory's Supplemental Application via Decision Desk.
Both applications must be completed and received by the designated deadlines.
The Conservatory does not accept paper applications; you must apply online.
The UMKC application will require a few extra items that also need to be submitted. Please check the categories below to see which one applies to your application process. Send these materials to the address listed on the UMKC application form.
Applying for Spring 2018:
- Applications will be available in August 2017.
- All applications are to be completed and received by the end of day on November 1, 2017.
- The Conservatory does not admit students in voice performance or composition in the Spring Semester.
Applying for Fall 2018 and Summer 2018:
- Applications will be available in August 2017
- For the following programs, deadline for completion and submission of all application materials is December 1, 2017:
- Graduate Voice Performance (MM, DMA, Performer's Certificate, Artist Certificate)
- Lyric Opera of Kansas City/UMKC Young Artist Program
- Graduate Saxophone (MM, DMA, Performer’s Certificate, Artist Certificate)
- DMA or Artist Certificate in Piano Performance
- Music Composition (BM, MM, DMA)
For all other programs: Deadline for completion and submission of all application materials is December 15, 2017 (11:59pm CST).
Questions about your application? Contact us: 816-235-2900 or firstname.lastname@example.org